Okay, so, let’s just be honest: bibimbap is my favorite. I wrote you a cutesy introduction paragraph here but then deleted it because WHO CARES let’s talk about how to make it.
1. Rice in rice cooker.
2. Prep your toppings.
- Slice and saute zucchini
- Plop fresh spinach into boiling water until just wilted, drain and rinse with cool water (a.k.a. blanch the spinach)
- Thin-cut carrots (we don’t julienne in this family, but something along those lines would be excellent), blanch and drain
- Blanch and drain bean sprouts
- Pickle some red onion – I used the recipe here but I used rice vinegar instead and halved the recipe
- Fry a sunny-side-up egg
3. Cook the meat. You’re going to marinate the meat for a minimum of three hours beforehand and probably longer. I used the marinade recipe here, added a little pear juice, and then let it sit for…
View original post 127 kelime daha